Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy that Sketchbook Skool has started

Today is the first day of class! 

I drew this as another way to celebrate the start of s new semester! 


The Buddha Beer from China makes the claim right on the bottle that it is Enlightened Beer!! It is a good lager but I don't think I was any more Enlightened after I drank it. 



I did this quick drawing late yesterday afternoon before my our grand-daughter got home. I asked her if she knew what it was she said a tree.  So I decided to add the text so the grapes would be clearly oriented on the page. I need to practice painting grows more. I didn't use a pen this time and I was too hurried so smell of the paint kindled where I didn't want it to but there it is ... I need to do more of these but with our dollar going down below .70$ US I don't think I will often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment