Saturday, January 2, 2016

A New Year -new beginnings

Happy New Year -welcome 2016! 


We visited friends for a bonfire on New Years Eve! 

I drew what was laid out on our friends dining room table.  Another friend brought her Chocolate Labrador; Chelsey looks like she is ready to eat the cheese tray and she would have if given the chance. Her head was actually on to of the table though! 





This is a mixed media abstract collage that I started yesterday but couldn't get finished until this morning. It started as a page to put my left over paint and ink on and then it just kind of morphed as I doodled on it and added to it throughout the day. This is a drawing of a seagull feather that I picked up at our local beach this summer. It is drawn on a vintage dictionary page. I remembered that I had carved out the "fun" stamp from a $1 white eraser awhile back. I added it because I did have fun. I think I'm done. Alcohol ink drips, acrylic paint, gel roll pens, from around the house stencils  and Stabilo all-pencil (cuz it writes on anything). 


No comments:

Post a Comment