Thursday, November 17, 2016

I never knew I would enjoy creating GRAFFITI

Off prompt-switching things up again! I did the blue background sometime ago as leftover paint. Then added acrylic ink swirling marks. Then left it...what now? Today, I pulled it out and this is card #8/10. A bit of a departure for me but I took a creative writing class with Andrea Joseph of Sketchbook Skool and thought I would give it a go today. 

I bought a can of lager from our local craft brewery called "The Flying Monkeys" and it had graffiti painted on it with their statement- NORMAL IS WEIRD"!  So there you have it...I don't care, it is sometimes fun to be weird!! 

I had a piece of packaging that I used with some white gesso to simulate a bricked wall. 

Yes, I have jazzed up the envies with leftover paint too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment