Saturday, November 12, 2016

Okay, so I started the class with every intention of completing it and having something to show for it - some wall art. However, I received my names and addresses for an international postcard art swap that I joined some time ago.  I have had to change directions and cut up my sheet for my postcards instead.  I'm not bemoaning as I am happy to start again later and use a different colour palette.  I am trying to use what I have and not buy anything (or very little) so my colour palette is: Paynes Grey, transparent Red Iron Oxide, Quin Gold, Nickel Azo Yellow, Quin Nickel Azo Gold, Burnt umber.  I used alcohol inks in brown, orange and gold for the dripping. 


Here is my first almost finished card that I will be mailing to Miriam in New Zealand.  Now that I have it photographed, I see some tweaking that I would like to do. Inspiration: Most of the leaves are down now and soon there will be a full moon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment