Thursday, May 4, 2017

Zbehind on posting but I have been scribbling every day!


I find it sad that the Golden Arches seem to be everywhere we have visited so far except two small cities; San Pedro Belize and Tossa de Mar, Spain


Waiting for our flight. We were flying domestically so I was happy to eat our Iberian ham and cheese sandwiches I made for the trip. 


We have never flown on the European airline before and it flys to many destinations including Africa - Vueling. 



No photos allowed in the Museo del Prado yesterday. We saw many beautiful masterpieces! This was one of my favourites by Flemish artist Peter Paul Rubens. With the assistance of Google... I was tired and it was late in the day so I opted for Uniball and Prang markers to document the painting. 


Love Madrid! Enjoyed a beverage while sketching a statue of Philip III of Spain.  If I had realized I would have picked a better angle for my drawing but oh well....the beer order was already made and it was nice and thirst quenching! 


No comments:

Post a Comment