Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hi Opal , this is a drawback to thank you for giving me a go and thanks for posting a cool selfie for me to use. I sprayed blue acrylic Liquitex ink with a new art tool - the "mouth atomiser" ).  I wanted to keep my tools simple so kept to s two colour palette. I'm not usually a scribble drawer but I found this so very much fun!! 



No prompt- my page from yesterday that I hadn't posted.  


I went out to my car yesterday and noticed that my hubby's truck had a pile of bird poo under the side mirror.  I was chuckling to myself over it thinking how irritated my hubby will be when he sees it.  I hadn't noticed yet that my own car had been "anointed" as well! Ugh! We have one resident cardinal and his wife who is so vain he picks at his reflection; he is lovely and pretty to look st but honestly this is just plain nasty! 


 Oh no!!! Here he comes AGAIN!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment