Thursday, October 26, 2017

Kranky Parrot and Chicken Image transfer


Here's my first completed drawing of a parrot using: ballpoint, Platinum Carbon desk pen and Derwent Inktense blocks for colour.  

I don't know how s parrot might #squeak but that is today's theme.  #inktober #inktober2017






I tried something new today....wasn't sure if it would work but I gave it a twirl!  I am in the process of getting my cards out in the mail for Hanna Andersson postcard swap and remembered that I hadn't sealed my watercolour and ink cards.  So....out came the gelli-plate once again!  I dabbed on some Golden Open matte medium and brayered it over the plate.  Stuck the watercolour card on top firmly and brayered again with a clean brayered. I was surprised that there was a ghost print left behind.  I had some art tissue paper so I used it to transfer the print.  How about that?!  Now I have the beginnings of a sketchbook page!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment