Thursday, October 5, 2017

#Long Thanks go to Sloane from Sktchy for the photo.  This one is a bit of this and that; I started with one pen and wasn't happy then I tried another and it was dry and so was the next one so I had to go back to the Elegant Writer to finish up. #inktober2017





We are in the big city babysitting our grand-daughter so we made use of the day to head downtown to the passport office to renew our passports.

Here is a drawing I did in a mini book I had in my purse while we waited our turn.



On our way down to the passport office we saw this restaurant when the streetcar was stopped and my hubby was interested in the "Flight of Vodka".  We each bought a different vodka to sample.  We both preferred a relatively cheaper potato vodka from Poland. It had a sweeter taste with a slight vanilla flavour.  Very nice.


So all in all, we had a good day!  Got our grand-daughter off to school with her mother and then had some time to ourselves to enjoy what Toronto has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment