Sunday, October 8, 2017

Lamb Postcard for Swap 2/10

Thanks Mariah for posting your little lammie photo on Sktchy (the Sktchy app).  I did this in my sketchbook awhile ago but decided I liked it so much that I should do it again for a postcard swap I'm involved with - 2/10.  In case it isn't clear, "Lambs Quarter" is a garden variety weed; it isn't noxious but it is prolific. Pen drawing, gouache and poster paint on an acrylic ink wash background on Fabriano Artistico 100% cotton 5 X 7 postcard.  I hope the recipient will like it! 

I certainly had fun making it regardless. 


Thanks go out to Jacob from Sktchy for the photo that I am using for today's theme #crooked I've done this in my sketchbook before but wanted to create it again for the postcard  swap I'm in. This is 3/10, drawing done on an acrylic ink wash background with black Staedtler water soluble cool roller pen. #jnktober2017 I added some watercolour to the ink. Paper is Fabriano Artistico 100% cotton cold press postcard.


No comments:

Post a Comment