Monday, December 11, 2017

CThanks to Kirsten for her sweet photo.  I made an art journal page because these are the sweetest little birds at our feeder. I had this blue background and had stuck the single layer of some fancy 3 ply facial tissue in three areas and some washi tape. That was as far as I got.  Now what?.....I left it there and closed the book.  Your photo gave me an idea of how to use the page. I used craft paint, acrylic markers, sequin waste ribbon and ink pad, white gel pen, and a black Uniball. 



This is the way it looks here through the eyes of the camera lens!  The lens picks up a lot if purple in the snow! We are forecasted to have snow everyday this week! 


I only used the brush to paint the dude of our house.  It's the dude with our Christmas lights. 

It is dark now by 1700 hrs and I was home late so it was almost pitch black out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment