Sunday, December 3, 2017

No prompt - This is how I looked this morning after the night before.  We went to our first Christmas party last night.  No alcohol was involved for me since I was the designated driver.  However, we had such a good time my head didn't hit the pillow until 0300 hrs.  Ugh! I didn't wake up until 11:19 hrs this morning.  I lost the most productive part of my day. 


New sketchbook (Fabriano Venezia) means I need to do a new selfie sooner rather than later.  So my brain is still muddied with sleep since the caffeine hasn't hit it yet.....drew myself while looking in the table mirror.  No pencil was used either!! 


I added blue and purple not because I have my hair that colour but because ...... I could.  I'm the artist and I can design by page whatever way I want!



No comments:

Post a Comment