Sunday, March 18, 2018

Prototype for a birthday card

Thanks talya for your fab photo!  I haven’t achieved skills yet to do justice to your hair or skin tone.  However, I am thrilled that I didn’t wimp out and posting my results regardless. I used four colours hansa yellow medium, transparent orange, brown madder and phthalo turquoise and one size 10 pointed round brush. #30faces30days


Sktchy inspired birds. This page is nothing special but an idea for a birthday card for a friends birthday next month.  I met her over 30 years ago at a conference in the big city.  We share our first name and became fast friends even though we live 5 hours apart (I live in central Ontario and she lives near our capital city in the east).   Love this  inspirational photo and to my fellow artists for posting their art of these birdies earlier this morning - her art sparked my imagination. #30pages30days



No comments:

Post a Comment