Sunday, August 19, 2018

Charcoal Ice Cream

Packing up the car for our camping trip.  This is my page from yesterday.


When I was in the big city I met my daughter for lunch and then we had “charcoal” ice cream for dessert.  I had some that was a berry flavoured and the other half was regular charcoal flavour.  I hadn’t realized that this was the latest food fad. Even the cone was black and the napkin.  


The words were on the wall in the shop.  I’m glad that my husband wasn’t with us; charcoal has a negative effect on heart medications.  It was good going in but the next day I got quite the shock when it came out - it was green! Yup! Won’t be having it again but happy I tried it regardless. 




This card was mailed out to a woman in Arizona USA

An invitation to visit 




No comments:

Post a Comment