Thursday, November 11, 2021

Powdered chocolate milk

I have one final serving left in this old container.  When we shopped, I looked for a replacement but it seems the store I was at doesn’t carry powders.  I must assume that powders are no longer popular.   Luckily, I was able to buy the house brand, the only posder they carried.  I looked all around the container and it is so old it doesn’t have a best before date on it.  I know that I won’t get through the new container before it expires in 2023.  Thanks goodness I’m not all that concerned about expiry dates since it is just a powder.  Besides, best before dates aren’t something I worry about too much, I think the date is fluid but it depending on the item in question.  If the yogurt or milk is expired by a few days, I still eat and drink it.  Please don’t judge me!! Ha! Ha! I’m not telling anyone to do it, it is just what I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment