Saturday, November 6, 2021

Two Mastiffs

Yesterday was our shopping day and we got home again in the late afternoon where we had a but of a surprise waiting for us.  Two mastiff doggies came rushing up to the car.  My hubby got out and one jumped in his spot!  My hubby tried and tried but there was no budging this dude and he made his displeasure known by barking at my husband.  Looks like he wanted to go for a car ride.  The second one followed me while I carried the groceries into the house.  Finally, he was able to convince the dog to leave the vehicle using a wiener as bait.  We went inside and I called our new neighbours thinking they belonged to them (apparently not however).  I’m going to take a drive down the road a piece as I think they might belong to some new people on the busy road that crosses ours.  They might have left their place and ran cross country to our laneway.  I want to let them know, I would hate to see these doggies to get hit by a car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment