Sunday, April 3, 2022

Cubist flamingo

Thanks so much Julie Lubbers for your lesson.  I enjoyed your instruction on the “how-to” morph your drawing into a cubist styled visual.  I am thinking I will be trying this again.  I don’t have an artist supply store nearby.  It has been too cold to order paint via the internet so I’m using what I could get at the craft store.  I would have loved to take Connie’s Artgraph class but I couldn’t but any.  Then one day, I went to a local Indigo book store (a chain book store here in Canada) and lo and behold, I got a tiny tub of Artgraph and some sticks on clearance!  I used it for this background and to add a bit of depth. It is an interesting material and look forward to using it more.  

I did this in my Royal Talens sketchbook so it is rather on the small side.  No matter, I had a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment