Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Heritage United Church

It was a truly fantastic spring day here in central Ontario with beautiful blue sky and 18C (that’s 64F)!!  So I took a drive north to the village of Washago.  I wanted to draw a church that is up for sale.  Happy to see that they have post office and a LCBO ( our government controlled alcoholic beverages store); I got my letters mailed and picked up some drinks for Easter. 

I had three women stop by to see what I’d was up to standing along the side of the road.  That’s village life for sure.  One of the women offered a recommendation for another old church that I could draw in a village just a bit farther north.  I’ll go another day. 

Yup! It’s wonky but hey it’s in my sketchbook and I’m pleased to have completed it on location. 


No comments:

Post a Comment