Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Doodle Blobs

Here is what I did while watching Mike Lowery (free summit Sketchbook Revival 2023).  The oval remained unadorned at the end so I used it as a space to include the artist/instructor information.  If you know me at all, producing something from my imagination isn’t easy as I am predominantly a representational artist but I had fun having a go during this lesson. 

We live in a 100+ year old house and each spring the flies wake up and buzz like mad on the sunny side of the house.  It drives me wild so I have a handy fly swatter at the ready.  I also saw two grackles at the suet feeder this morning. 

I followed Mike’s prompt for the rabbit, made a poor headless robot and a girly monster trying on her old spring clothes.  These weren’t thought out in advance just drew lines on the pages as the idea’s occurred as I tried to make them into something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment