Sunday, March 12, 2023

To the Thawing Wind

I watched a U-tube video by Nicole Warrington this morning and was inspired to create this page.  Back in January, I was fooling around with my gel-plate and I put the leftover paint in my sketchbook.  Happy that I remembered it and with the text and the collaged daffodils, I have a completed page!  We still have too much snow for flowers but there is always hope.  

A couple of days ago it was much warmer with sunshine and I could hear the sound of the snow melting.  There is something so wonderful seeing the lacy crystallized snow falling off the snow bank and on to the ground.  The texture of the snow has changed from the soft smooth snow of winter and morphed into spring granulation!  Wising you a hasty goodbye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment