Friday, July 28, 2023

Knee replacement update

Here is a little update on my knee replacement; yesterday I had this electric current therapy.  I’ve seen some home use gizmo’s for sale on television and thought it was a bunch of malarkey.  Well, here I am spending 15 minutes at physio enjoying the tingly sensation produced.  It is supposed to help arthritis sufferers and post surgery but I’m still skeptical.  It doesn’t hurt and my knee doesn’t seem to have any negative effects so I’ll do it.  My numbness has not been reduced nor has my super sensitive area but apparently that it to be expected.  My physiotherapist has been clear to point out that I haven’t been doing enough “icing” my knee.  Yup, when I do, I can tell the difference.  Always happy to get two ice packs in the knee wrap each session!  As your body gets use to the tingling sensation, you can press the buttons to increase the current.  

Page two is a way for me to get rid of pens I will never ever use again.  I prefer a much lighter pen in my hand. I do like my Lamy’s with the plastic or aluminum body! 


No comments:

Post a Comment