Sunday, July 25, 2010

In the Eye of the Beholder

Well, I do like the new backgrounds that blogger has let me change but I thought I could fool around with it so much more. More reading and learning is required it seems. I'm a bit miffed that all of my old posts won't show up since the new change because the print area is now white when before it was black. Hmm. Wonder if there is a work-a-round for this. So that means more reading and more learning. That is certainly a good thing.

Although I would never wear anything orange, I really do love the warmth the colour brings to the screen. I know that some readers don't appreciate the stark blackness. I thought that the black punctuated my photo's but possibly that is only for my eye only. Ya know, in the "eye of the beholder"!


No comments:

Post a Comment