Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moleskin Sketch

I read lots of blogs where the blogger writes about why they have been absent from updating their blog. Sometimes they even write that they will endeavour to update more frequently in the future because they life has stabilized blah, blah, blah. I just refuse to make promises or to apologize. My absence is what it is, life happens.



I love my little red Moleskin sketchbook. It is all about being easy to carry in addition to my iPod! It is one of the two things that I just CAN NOT do without. So if I was stuck on a desert island, I would absolutely have to have my sketchbook and a minimum a 2B pencil.

I'm just started a drawing course this month so it has renewed my desire to get back to sketching and drawing. So here is a small one I did several nightshifts ago! I popped these cherries in my mouth after I drew them. Doing a drawing that has nothing to do with my class work was very satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment