Thursday, August 26, 2010

Final Drawing Project

Working certainly makes me a very dull girl! I will be working for 7 straight days in a row so I haven't had time to do any art. So, darn it all but I have not finished my final drawing project for art class tonight. I will try to get some of the hair filled in before I have to leave for work today.

I completed the skin on the face and neck while only my lunch break yesterday at Tim Horton's yesterday and had a very sweet kid come up and make some interesting comments. He had some good pointers to offer and I ended up using my kneadable to take off some marks that I knew I needed to but had not yet gotten around to it. He did say that I had done a good job so far! Yippee!!!! Unfortunately, I had hoped to get more done on my final piece but we ended up chatting, he is a construction worker and also enjoys drawing, tattoo designs (he had lots of them) and clay work. I have never gone to Tim's and drawn anything in the past, usually I just sit there and read a book. So it was an interesting lunch which afforded an objective critique of my drawing by a person I do not know

Nope, I'm not going to post it here since it will become a birthday gift for a very dear friend.

Here is the cover of my sketchbook that I put some left over paint on and doodled.



No comments:

Post a Comment