Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blooms are here,summer is coming!



I still go and see my Dad almost everyday at the hospital but since I am on holidays I try to do something creative once in awhile. Sometimes it is just my camera and what I see in the world around me. Sometimes that has to be good enough.

I went for a walk a few days ago and decided to take a detour in the woods and by chance it was the right day. I found these lovely trillium that are in full bloom. I have not noticed them anywhere else so I was especially happy to come across them.

I really am so lucky to be able to take a walk in the woods. Actually it is a skidoo path but that is okay with me since it makes it so easy to walk under the canopy.


So it seems that everything is in bloom in readiness for summer. At first, I thought the flowers below were for some sort of weed until I took a better look and realized that these pretty little flowers will soon be wild strawberries. YUM! YUM!



I have said it before and I will say it again...I love spring and I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment