Monday, May 30, 2011

Back to Work - Bummer

I can't believe that I have to go back to work! How inconvenient for me since I was hoping to be around for when my dad gets the results of his most recent tests. Oh well! I have until June 15th to close up my Dad's apartment. Gawd! I absolutely hate that job! It just seems like I cleaned out his house (it was just a year and a half ago after all!).

I have almost finished my niece's wedding card so I am very happy about that! I just have to make the envelope yet but I have two weeks so I'm not going to stress out over it.

I cancelled my art class for the summer because I just didn't think that I would be able to "do" everything and get bogged down and not be able to do the art homework each week. It is an expensive class so I don't want to waste my money. I have been thinking about trying out some classes that I see on the internet that I can do at my own pace. Hmmm sounds like a possiblity.

No comments:

Post a Comment