Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Postcard #5

I can't believe it but I found some extra photographs of the postcards that I mailed away.

I really do need to "get on it" and follow through on photo taking.

So here is another rusty orangey one:


  • I used a recycled junk mail card
  • painted and glittered used dryer sheet
  • old unloved book page
  • magazine image
  • paint chip sample
  • other bits of distressed magazine
  • punch cut pieces from old magazines
  • washi tape purchased on Etsy 



I took a pen and cancelled a bunch of the text and was left with "clapping her hands"!  I love that image!  It is what my little 7 month old grand-daughter does! 



Hmmmm, the magazine image rippled somewhat when I pasted it to the card.  Not happy about it but it looked better in person that in this photo!



I love the theme.....it was FUN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment