Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas luncheon

The art group women met for our Christnas lunch at a restaurant in downtown Barrie Ontario. It is called the Painters Hall because they have paintings on the wall throughout the restaurant.  We were told that our art group could put our art there as well since they change the art frequently! What an amazing opportunity! 

I drew three of the women who were sitting opposite me at the table.  They didn't ask to see my drawing and I'm glad since my sketching was quick.  I didn't get a chance to add Linda's eyes before the meal arrived. 


I just loved the meal! Beef cheek was the tenderest ever over the potatoes with the gravy. 


The meal included dessert so I had the lemon crime brûlée at the bottom.  My friend ordered the chocolate cake!  Delicious!!



No comments:

Post a Comment