Thursday, December 3, 2015

I am holding strong, I didn't stumble

I have to say that my car needed a clear out and I found a pack of smokes under the drivers seat.  I will have to admit that I will always be a smoker st heart although I stopped August 27th, 2013.  I haven't smoked in the house since my hubby quit in 1999. I hated the packaging so I would plaster stuff in the cardboard to disguise the package. I have stumbled along the way but went cold turkey.  I remember keeping the pack, "just in case" but seemingly, I forgot about it! Funny thing is, the desire to have one hit me the day before yesterday.  Glad I didn't know they were there or I might have stumbled once again. Yup, I always pay my taxes so I added that with the cigarette shell.  I used the filter as a stamp and threw the works out. Done! 
Pen, watercolour, acrylic and glitter paint in my Moley! 



No comments:

Post a Comment