Sunday, December 27, 2015

This is what we have been doing

Yesterday the family visited the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum).


I loved the tree light up with lights out front. 

We visited the international Wildlife Photography exhibit. Since cameras were not allowed, I drew four photographs that I liked. 
We went across the road to s restaurant for a snack afterwards where I drew my Shock Top glass of beer. I only had time to paint the one page before we had to leave the restaurant. 

I also drew the Buster Brown sign because I had to buy them for my daughter when she was little.  She had such skinny feet for a young child. 

I left some room on the page for journaling. 


I bet you can guess where we are here! What a store! A fun place for little kids and big kids too! Very cool! Yup, it was the Lego Store! 

A good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment