Friday, January 13, 2017

#365sketch2017


Thanks to  Helen Leigh-Phippard (sorry but FB wouldn't let me tag you) for the technique with her Copic markers!! I don't have very many of them but I used what I had with another brand.  I don't think they really play well together but overall I am really happy with this go-round.  I wasn't going to finish as I found myself making so many mistakes but then I realized that this is only my second try using her technique so I decided not to be so negative with my results!  Thanks to Hannah over on Sktchy for this super inspirational photo to practice my new'ish art supply and fun new technique. 


Thanks to Sketchbook Skool and all artists here!! I have grown so much as a person and an artist since SBS started. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment