Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I finally had a chance to photograph my sketchbooks this afternoon.  It was fun to see my life in pictures.  Many of these pages are from our travels and holidays away, some urban sketching and collaborations!  I started this creative art journey when Sketchbook Skool first opened its "doors" and it has been absolutely a most wonderful experience.  I am always thankful that I clicked on the button to sign up for klass!!  Thanks to Tammy for posting here about it s few years ago. 


I have met some wonderful people here! I can barely describe how much fun I have had creating art almost every day! 


Oh dear, I just realized I had two others out to get some notes I had jotted down in them! So all in all, I have 21 sketchbooks!!! Amazing! 


Off prompt- I finally have my travel kit figured out! Love my lightweight "business card size" palettes.  I was shifting around and clearly made some errors on the reassemble... Oh well, I have my "chart" done so it is what it is!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment