Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I just wanted to post this and I want to be clear than none of the art was made by me! 


Some of you may have tried to paint a self portrait so you probably know how difficult that it actually is. I usually detest my own work but I am so loving the portraits created by others! 


Artists are: top left↖️ Amanda, top right↗️ Colleen, bottom left↙️ Jane (I don't know if it is clear here but she drew me on s Post-It note) and our own Opal↘️


My conclusion that there will always be many faces of me or many possibilities of me (and for everyone for that matter).  I just never realized how freeing it is to have so many versions of me created do that when I do one of my own I can "let it go" and get over myself. 


I love each and every one of these unique creative expressions.  It is just plain fun to see these together.



No comments:

Post a Comment