Thursday, April 6, 2017

My plan was to give my Bertha (okay so I named my car); on my way, I drove by this restaurant that is now closed! Oh no! This restaurant was two blocks away from my parents home, my father loved a  hot dog from there.  My hubby and I use to have breakfast there and chat with the owners.  The death of another family owned business.....so sad! Can you feel how bummed I am??!! 



Argh!!! When mishaps happen follow up with glitter! 


I had a pad of Fluid watercolour paper 6X6" given to me; I've been making postcards with it.  I'm using Dr Ph Martin radiant concentrated watercolour.  I decided to add more water on my drips before I blew on them threw a straw to spread the colour around.  The frisket I used was given to me too and it would seem that less is more for the hot press paper. Ugh, some of the paper come off when I removed the frisket. 


Gel pen was used in the centre to add more interest. 


I hope the recipient won't mind!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment