Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ya got to love COW art!!!

Thanks Jennifer for your fun photo! I had a Blast this morning creating my page.  Yesterday, I was playing with my gelli-plate and I thought what if, I throw down some cheap craft paint and use my around-the-house stamps/stencils.  I cut a styrofoam veggie tray and made the flower shape and two circle shapes.  Used some metal sequin waste ribbon I found at the fabric store, soft under carpet grid non slip rubber, the straight lines are from the white cardboard from a package of cookies.  The grey is actually Golden Open Paynes Gray.  Then added more pen lines and marker colour.  If you didn't grow up with this vernacular it means stay calm and don't sweat it; or, don't get your knickers in a knot! #acrylic #cow #mixedmedia #monoprint


No comments:

Post a Comment