Friday, September 8, 2017

I never tire of CHICKEN art!! - COPIC art is fun!

Thanks to Sktchy for the awesome chicken photo.  When the weather in the world seems to be in chaos- KEEP CALM AND MAKE CHICKEN ART!! My rooster asks, "Does anyone know where Chicken Little is?!? I need to tell her that the sky isn't falling!" I used a previously prepared background and made it work.  Patterns curtesy of a bottle top in my Moleskine with gouache and an Elegant Writer pen.


I was test driving a new COPIC sketchbook that I found in town in a card making scrapbooking store.  Nice to use this paper and to use my markers once again.  It is has been awhile.


This is the same woman as above but this time it was done in my new Strathmore Vision mixed media sketchbook.  It is "almost" as good as the COPIC as it is suitable for mixed media.  Elizabeth's face got a wee bit blotchy but I think that it might have been my use of the markers and I didn't blend as much as I should have.


Regardless, I had a good time and this drawing really isn't too bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment