Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bayfield Inlet

Super tired after our weekend away; partially due to the lack of sunshine but mostly because I just didn’t sleep well. 


The boys went fishing the morning we were leaving for home so I walked down the road looking for a sketching opportunity.  The wind was brisk so I was thrilled to find a sheltered spot between two boat houses.  One of them belongs to this cottage across the inlet.  I chose to ignore the second cottage.  


A Canada goose decided to drop in on my scene and I was happy to add him in.  I drew it on site but painted it later as we needed to get back on the highway and head home.


Page is in my hand bound sketchbook with Strathmore Aquarius II watercolour paper. I’m trying to work on composition and it isn’t easy for me but I’m happy with this just the way it us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment