Wednesday, September 18, 2019

V is for the Village of Victoria Harbour

V is for village and the village of Victoria Harbour (Ontario).  The last time I was here this business was open; clearly that was awhile ago!  Sadly, the village mercantile is not just closed for the season but closed for good.  It is such a shame that the building is abandoned. I parked in the empty lot and while I created my page I got to enjoy the music from cars stopping to make the turn.  Well, okay do I didn’t “really” enjoy their music but I had no choice to listen to it regardless. 


Derwent pencil crayons in my regular Moleskine sketchbook.  I’ve since added watercolour over the top and I like it much better. 




Here is my final page with watercolour painted over the top of the pencil crayons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment