Thursday, May 19, 2022

Cardinal Pop

I love our Cardinal, really.…I do!! I love to see him so much in the dead of winter for his bright red feathers in our monochrome landscape.  What I don’t love is his poo dripping down the side of my car.  I think this is a young one who has finally matured because we haven’t had this problem for two years.   

So I had to go out and buy some bandana’s to cover the side mirrors.  I threw the ones we had in the garbage because I thought he had given up on the practice.  Perhaps not, perhaps this is the off spring of the last one we had here that did the same thing!  

Now I’m looking at this I didn’t finish my train if thought.  If you’re wondering what that mass if dark green, my parking spot is in front of this cedar tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment