Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Hummingbirds and Two-nies

No prompt-  Nothing special about todays but it is what it is.  I’m so thrilled to see that the hummingbirds are back. It’s going down to 6C again tonight though.  Poor things!
Because I know me, I know I’m often a procrastinator extraordinaire, I’ve decided to “get on it” this time.  I’m going to get my winter coat cleaned now.  I didn’t bother cleaning it at the start of the pandemic because I wasn’t wearing it except to shop once a week.  Not a lot of chance to get it dirty.  

So I got this coin in some change.  I never look at my change when I get it, I just stuff it in my pocket. I decided to roll up all the “two-nies” (our $2 coin) and realized that I had a coin from the Philippines.  Oh well, I still had enough real ones to roll it up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment