Saturday, May 14, 2022

Pink Gin

Today’s page:  Since I’m retired, I like to denote the end of the week with an adult libation as if I was still working.  

Before this bottle gets recycled, I thought I should record it.  I can’t recall exactly how much it cost but I remember gulping when I put it in the cart. It was almost as much as the bottle of Scotch my hubby drinks. I kinda avoided the truth when he asked the price. I didn’t want to admit to my folly. 

Anyway, it’s done and I have a new one that it waiting in the wings.  It takes me a long time to get through them so I don’t recall the price of the next one but it wasn’t cheap either. Sigh. With the way prices are rising, I had best enjoy now as there is a distinct possibility that the end is near for these decadent libations. 

Drawn using watercolour pencils, gold markers, and sparkly pink watercolours.  I know you can’t see the sparkle but it’s there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment