Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Inverhuron Provincial Park

We have been on holiday where the internet was lousy but then came home and the internet here is more of the same.  Switching providers a.s.a.p.

We drove three hours west last week to Inverhuron Provincial Park (Bruce County) to meet up with the family.   I used the cardboard toilet paper roll to make the circle for a close up of our clothesline. I loved my granddaughters painted rock so much I added it to my page. 

We finally found a radio station we liked so I added the information in the waters of Lake Huron.   

This is not an exact replica of the map we were given when we arrived.  

We found out that this park had been closed for 40 years while the Bruce Nuclear plant was being built.  Then they had to ensure the safety of the environment for people before it could be re-opened to the public. 



No comments:

Post a Comment