Friday, August 5, 2022

Vogue magazine-British edition

Page created from a memory brought about by the cover of the British edition of Vogue.  It seems we get the magazine from across the pond 2 months after the fact.  I don’t alway journal heaps with my pages but this time I thought this spread would need some explanation because it isn’t about my current daily mundane life.  Well, it is in a way as it was sparked by a magazine cover I saw at a bookstore I visited sometime ago! 

My mother had enrolled me in skating and that means participating in the ICE CAPADES!!!  We were living in Labrador at the time so mothers who could were expected to sew the costumes we wore.  What I learned is that when your mother can sew, there can be an upside and a downside to that skill.  This moment was a definite bummer in my humble opinion!  

I did not want to be the lead Sunflower!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment