Friday, August 12, 2022

Souvenirs from Southampton


I finally recorded my souvenir purchases from our holiday with the family. 

I’ve heard it said that some artists put a bird in their art to make the piece better.  I’m not so sure about that but I do know I bought my new coffee mug because it had a Cardinal on it! I love listening to our resident Cardinal sing his song. 

I am a sucker for a Christmas pickle and just loved this knitted Christmas ornament. Thanks to Josie Bethune of Southampton @bethunejosieknits on IG 

I belong to Postcrossing and I’m looking forward to sending my card to someone in Southampton England.  I would be so tickled to be able to do that. 

We have driven by the art gallery so often but never had the time to stop.  They had some very lovely art works!  It was worth the visit and I got another souvenir there.  I wore my new earrings yesterday!  Never tire of new earrings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment