Saturday, February 4, 2023

Mini printer for stickers

This gizmo has been languishing in the closet.  I have been having some fun experimenting with it for last two days.  

I must of had a week moment and extra cash in my wallet to buy this gadget.  I mean do I really NEED a sticker maker?! Nope, not at all.  However, I’ve really enjoyed trying to figure out how to get it to work as nd produce a sticker for my visual journal.  It’s a Royal Talens Art Creation book, definitely not made for watercolour but that’s okay with me. 

Am I the only one who has difficulties with instructions?  What is worse is that I’m not good with having to read them on my phone too.  I much prefer reading on my computer screen in order to digest the information.  But, I got through it.  I had to take a break since I got frustrated and then a couple of hours later, I was able to print my first sticker.  


No comments:

Post a Comment