Saturday, February 11, 2023

Our new throne

This is what happened yesterday.  I think our new throne deserves to be documented in my sketchbook. Yup, there is a first time for everything! 

I can’t believe it has been three years since my husband was in a coma.  This time period doesn’t really register to him but I recall it clearly.   After speaking to the doctor, I drove to the hospital without my glasses on and didn’t realize it until I was waiting for the doctor to speak to me about my husband’s condition. I couldn’t read my phone!  Somehow in my haste they had disappeared from my face.  Luckily it was a clear but cold night and I drove home under a large moon and found them in the hall under the coat rack. 

Our plumber came to the house to put a cover over where the sprayer is located. 


No comments:

Post a Comment