Saturday, February 10, 2024

2nd treatment is a go

It took us 2.5 hours from our front door to Princess Margaret in the big city.  Traffic was atrocious.  Hwy 401 had some lane closures and the traffic back up was all the way to Hwy 400 that we use to get to Toronto.  We only arrived just in the nick of time for my blood test.  Thankfully we left “early”!   I have no idea how commuters deal with this each day! 

My numbers are good this time so my treatment on Monday is a go!! Yippee!! Creatinine Serum was 73 - smack dab in the middle of the normal range.  It seems that my kidneys have rebounded quite a bit but not quite to where my numbers were before my first treatment in January. 
We are leaving tomorrow and heading to Toronto to stay with our family.   Everyone is well again, thank goodness.  I don’t want a repeat from yesterday on my treatment day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment