Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Heart of Hope

I had read the report on line with the results of the CT scan from last Thursday.  It didn’t look good to me but I was waiting to see what the doctor said.  He called last night at 2100 hrs (imagine that!), with the sad news.  The chemotherapy treatment has not produced the desired results.  So my treatment plan has been changed to chemotherapy three days a week and radiation for 5.   Just waiting for the update on my patient portal to see when it actually starts.  I can see 3 chemotherapy treatments scheduled already starting March 4.  There will also be yet another change in the medication that I’ll receive.  I see the radiation doctor tomorrow and I’m sure those appointments will be adjusted after our meeting.   Not positive yet but I could be moving in to our daughters house sooner rather than later.  We shall see.  I don’t know how much I’ll be working in my sketchbook from here on in.  I started a page yesterday that I need to finish,  that is as far as I can think right now. 
I’m glad I left some white space to update my page with the new information. 

I’d like to thank everyone for your kind comments, thoughts and prayers.  All I can do now is HOPE that this new regime will do the trick and make me eligible for surgery which is the desired end result. 


No comments:

Post a Comment