Sunday, March 3, 2024

Slow drawing

I started this on Thursday after shovelling 8 inches of snow around the house and out to the bird feeder.  Afterwards, I treated myself to watching the slow drawing with Amy of Mindful Art Studio.  Wasn’t loving the circle floating on the page so I added some line work to fill in some of the white space.  Like it better now. 

Health Update:
My blood was good on Friday so chemo is a go for tomorrow and radiation too.  Our daughter will drop us off.  My husband also found out that he can get his radiation treatment at Princess Margaret as well.  We were diagnosed within weeks of each other.  My husband is concerned about mine since the tumour is so large.  However, I’m concerned for him too even though his doc says his cancer isn’t growing now with the meds he is on. He sees his new radiation doctor on Wednesday and he can get his treatment at the same time in the same hospital as I am. I’m being totally selfish since I will need him to be healthy when they crack my chest open to remove the tumour;  I want to recuperate at home.  This has been a stressful time for us both.  We must be one of the most unluckiest couples ever but we are determined to beat it.  Travelling is calling us!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment