Sunday, March 10, 2024

Back in the Big City

We are back in the big city for my radiation treatment tomorrow.  The wrinkle in the ointment this time is our granddaughter is sick.  I was lucky enough to snag a room at the Marriott.  So glass half full - we get to eat out at interesting places.  There is a Taiwanese restaurant across the street (we don’t have one in the city to the south of us) so looking forward to giving it a go. 

So happy we were home for 2 nights and w@e got to sleep in our own bed! Sweet!  Here is a page I did the last time we were here.  Oh, just realised I need to do more journaling on the page.  Later.  Just so you know, I bought the pink tin solely based on the colour.  It will have watercolour paints in it when the candy is gone.  I was actually looking for Grey Poupon but I haven’t been able to find it.  This jar is very lovely so the heck with Grey Poupon!!

The real reason for this post is the fact that I was internally whining about my vein problems then I saw him.  I need to stop feeling sorry for myself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment