Monday, March 11, 2024

Week 2- radiation treatment

I didn’t have breakfast this morning before I went to get my radiation treatment so I was starving at lunch time.

We use to have one of these restaurants in the medium sized city to our south.  My father always loved eating there because he ate at this location too back in the day (after WWII- my father is deceased) in Canada’s biggest city.  The restaurant in our town has since closed down.  This location in Toronto was packed and we were lucky to get a table right away.  
Super thrilled to get a chance to draw in my little handmade sketchbook.  I added colour when we got back from our walk.  

I have to say I was pooped after our walk-about!  That wind chilled me right through even though I was wearing my long underwear (in the new parlance, it’s called a “base layer”)!  I had to flip up my hood to keep my poor head warm.  My hat just wasn’t doing its job. I’m happy the temperatures will improve tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment